Prev: Re: Age and Complexity Next: Re: Age and Complexity

Re: Age and Complexity

From: agoodall@s... (Allan Goodall)
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 1998 20:29:12 GMT
Subject: Re: Age and Complexity

On Sun, 25 Jan 1998 09:47:42 -0800, "George,Eugene M"
<Eugene.M.George@kp.ORG> wrote:

>29 years old. 1 Goddaughter (1 year old), 1 Aussie Shepard/ Irish
Setter
>Mix (11 years old (that's 77 to you and me...)). Committed relationship
>involving co-habitation, sliding inexorably towards marriage :) Great,
>fun woman who I can occasionally drag into playtesting various homebrew
>systems and or FT but who only really likes playing in my C'o'Cthulhu
>games.

I noticed that when roleplaying is mentioned amongst GZG players, Call
of Cthulhu seems to be the predominant game. Isn't that strange? (Or
not. If you got into roleplaying in the early to mid 1980s but were
looking for a "mature" game, CoC was pretty much it.)

Allan Goodall	     agoodall@sympatico.ca

"Once again, the half time score,
 Alien Overlords: 142,000. Scotland: zip."
  - This Hour Has 22 Minutes

Prev: Re: Age and Complexity Next: Re: Age and Complexity