Prev: Re: Re[2]: Stargrunt II question Next: Helltankdestroyer

OGRE involvement? (Was: Complexity/Campaigns)

From: Kevin Walker <sage@m...>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 98 22:33:37 -0600
Subject: OGRE involvement? (Was: Complexity/Campaigns)

At approximately 1/23/98 7:24 PM,  Winchell Chung wrote:

>	A nice game.  My only gripe was the
>	diceless combat system.
>	(I did the artwork for that game, by the way...)

A little off topic here...  are you the same Winchell Chung that listed
as a designer from many of the vehicle's from SJG's OGRE?

If you are, all I'd like to say is "GREAT WORK"

Now if I could only locate more of those minis...  ARGH, RATS...

Kevin Walker			 Mac Developer / Software Engineer
sage@millcomm.com
Rochester  MN  USA		 WAM!NET

Prev: Re: Re[2]: Stargrunt II question Next: Helltankdestroyer