Prev: Re: Valiant Miniatures? Next: Re: Age and Complexity

Re: B5 Spoilers ? (Was Re: Sa'Vasku ship diagram GIF's)

From: Alan E & Carmel J Brain <aebrain@d...>
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 1998 00:17:28 +1000
Subject: Re: B5 Spoilers ? (Was Re: Sa'Vasku ship diagram GIF's)

Scott B. Jaqua wrote:

> >Yes. Us. And as Season 5 is on Cable, the odds of us ever getting to
see
> >that, except via video stores, is approximately zero.
> >
> Thats true, if not for friends with cable.

They're difficult to come by in Oz. Our free-to-air has two good
channels, and 3 commercial crap, whose quality varies from awful to the
same as I've seen on PBS.
In Canberra, our one and only Cable TV company shut up shop before any
cable was laid. OTOH the local utility (ACTEW - Australian Capital
Territory Electricity and Water, owned by the local Government) is
plumbing the joint up with Megabaud lines for Internet and TV, trying to
leapfrog a generation or two. So time will tell.
 abrain@cs.adfa.oz.au  o OO*O^^^^O*OO o oo     oo oo	 oo

Prev: Re: Valiant Miniatures? Next: Re: Age and Complexity