Prev: Re: Age and Complexity Next: Re: Valiant Miniatures?

Re: Age and Complexity

From: Fabet <Fabet@a...>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 1998 08:21:18 EST
Subject: Re: Age and Complexity

<< I can't remember if GW makes any kids that might be usable with your
 other miniatures, but I wouldn't suggest getting any from them.  I
 think they're all part of the Chaos line, though there may be some
 rug rats in their Skaven.  (Mine sometimes act like Orks.) >>

Kids must be GW character models. You can tell by how much they cost.

Prev: Re: Age and Complexity Next: Re: Valiant Miniatures?