Prev: Re: Complexity/Campaigns Next: Re: B5 Spoilers ? (Was Re: Sa'Vasku ship diagram GIF's)

Re: Star Blazers [Re: EFSB]

From: jfoster@k... (Jim 'Jiji' Foster)
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 1998 01:27:19 -0600
Subject: Re: Star Blazers [Re: EFSB]

At 00:18 1/22/98, "Ahh... Arrogance and stupidity all in the same
package.
How wrote:

>	 Hey!  I got quite a few Star Blazers minis, and I think the
quality is
>quite nice. The only problem I have with them is that I have trouble

Hmm.... well, I'll give them another look, but the few blister packs I
peered into contained vaguely Yamato-like ships with an appalling lack
of
surface detail. Perhaps with a bit of paint though...

------
Jim 'Jiji' Foster / jfoster@kansas.net / Jiji @ AnimeMUCK / TIP #28

"That's the way we all begin," said Tom Platt. "The boys they make
believe
all the time till they've cheated 'emselves into bein' men, an' so till
they die--pretendin' and pretendin'."
    Rudyard Kipling, _Captains Courageous_

Prev: Re: Complexity/Campaigns Next: Re: B5 Spoilers ? (Was Re: Sa'Vasku ship diagram GIF's)