Prev: Complexity/Campaigns Next: Re: Age and Complexity

Re: Age and Complexity

From: Drew M Losos <losos@e...>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 1998 20:55:03 -0500
Subject: Re: Age and Complexity

On Thu, 22 Jan 1998, Ever snore so loudly you wake yourself? Isn't that
the stupidest thing? wrote:

> >Am I the exception?	Should I get a couple kids to better match the
> >average GZG gamer profile?
> Well, if I hafta skew things in the other direction...
> 35, single, no kids.
> And I know a few of you out there are single/no kids, too.  ;-)

Yeah. . .  20 years old, not married, no kids and none planned.  And I'm
not getting tired of complicated game systems, just not being able to
finish the games.  I want something with playability, and GZG is it.

Drew Losos			    | Will you follow me into fire?
Industrial Engineering 0T0	    |  Into storm?  Into darkness?
Toronto, CANADA 		    |		Into death?
GO NAVY!			    |	And the Nine said: "Yes."

Prev: Complexity/Campaigns Next: Re: Age and Complexity