Prev: Re: EFSB Next: Re: EFSB

Star Blazers [Re: EFSB]

From: "Ahh... Arrogance and stupidity all in the same package. How efficient of you." <cthulhu@c...>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 1998 00:18:18 -0600
Subject: Star Blazers [Re: EFSB]

Jim 'Jiji' Foster wrote:

> Hmm. What, specifically about the quality turns you off? I also was
> planning on getting some (once the glacier finally oozes into my local
game
> shop) and putting them on FT bases. Are they as bad as the Star
Blazers
> minis that I've seen about?

	Hey!  I got quite a few Star Blazers minis, and I think the
quality is
quite nice. The only problem I have with them is that I have trouble
with the photo-etched parts that they come with.  I have a hard time
cutting them from the sprue.
	BTW I've been talking to Keith Johansen (the guy how came up
with the
game)and he admits that there are a few minor flaws in the Star Blazers
game that he intends on ironing out.  Particularly in the area on
missile attacks.  He's working on a chart that will handle massive
amounts of missiles and weapons at various ranges.  If it works out you
won't have to roll for each of 100 missiles to any of them hit the ship.
(Remember Dean? ;-)

Later,
Mark S.

Prev: Re: EFSB Next: Re: EFSB