Prev: Re: B5W mini's Next: EFSB

Re: Some FT rules ideas(Longish)

From: "Earl D. Hansen" <hansene@S...>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 1998 22:39:54 +0100
Subject: Re: Some FT rules ideas(Longish)

I suggest this for your ARM rules:
    -Yes, missile must lock on to an active radiation source, i.e. fire
control radar.
    -Yes, it may possibly be armed with any type warhead, but I suggest
limiting it to a warhead designed to destroy only the radiation emitter
itself (the system). Because these missiles are designed for and used
for
blinding an enemy; his or her radar that is.
    -No, I must disagee with the loitering of a missile. It is just not
believeable; they seek and destroy.
    -Yes, missiles can switch targets. However, there are two situations
envolved in this; one is the missile is fired blind, and the firer prays
that the missile hits what it was aimed at yet knowing that the missile
might stray off for a more powerful radiation source. On the other hand
ensure that the missile does strike its target it should be programed
with
say 4 targets should it lose tracking on its first objective.

		Paladin

Thomas Heaney wrote:

> Anti radiation missile.
>
> May only fire at active sensor or ecm systems.  Armed with any
warhead.
> May loiter if target system switches off.  May also switch target?
>
> Regards.
> --
> Thomas Heaney

Prev: Re: B5W mini's Next: EFSB