Prev: Valiant Miniatures? Next: Re: EFSB

EFSB

From: Winchell Chung <nyrath@c...>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 1998 20:51:13 -0500 (EST)
Subject: EFSB

Just got the Earth Force Source book!

I am *most* impressed with the vector movement system.
A superior variant on the system used in MAYDAY by GDW.
( the Mayday system needed *three* counters for each
ship! )

And the rest of the game is polished and fast moving,
like the parent Full Thrust that we know and love.

I'm going to be playing a few games of EFSB along
side some games of B5 Wars, but just by reading
the rule books I'm already biased in favor of EFSB.

--
      * A B S I T * I N V I D I A * V E R B O ** I D E M * S O N A N S *

-----+
http://www.clark.net/pub/nyrath/home.html |
nyrath@clark.net |
|  /_\	| The sun beat down upon my face, fluffy white clouds skittered
    |
| <(*)> | their way across the scintillating sky, and this moment could
have |
|/_/|\_\|been nominated for perfection if it wasn't for that giant leech
   |
| //|\\ |attached to my thigh.

-----+

Prev: Valiant Miniatures? Next: Re: EFSB