Prev: Re: Sa'Vasku ship diagram GIF's Next: Valiant Miniatures?

Re: Dragon Twins - New Kyoto Blockade

From: John Leary <realjtl@s...>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 1998 17:05:46 -0800
Subject: Re: Dragon Twins - New Kyoto Blockade

Brian wrote:

> > Dragon Dwins - New Kyoto Blockade (Dragon Twins pt. 2)
> > Full Thrust Scenario
> > By Brian Bell

...Snip...(JTL)

> Possible suggestions (pick one or two NOT all):
> Change the Capital from a mixed beam and fighter platform to a
> beam & missile platform.
> Add a larger capital such as the New Rome from Dragon Twins -
> Suprise at Ohara (pt 1)
> Add a carrier to swamp the DT AF fire
> Add missile cruisers to ESU.
> Reduce the number of DT forces to 2:1 rather than 3:1
> Add a capital
> Upgrade the Battlecruisers to Battleships or Battledreadnoughts.
> Add screening Destroyers
>
> --
> Brian Bell
> pdga6560@csi.com
> http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/pdga6560/fthome.html
> The Full Thrust Ship Registry

Brian,
     I would really prefer to have one from column 'A' and two
from column ;B'.
Column 'A" choice:   Reduce ratio of points to 2:1.
Column 'B' choice:   Add a few escorts to the ESU force, and
		     increase thrust to a value of three for
		     for the ESU capitals.

     I suspect the Dragon Twins will still win, but it will
be a much closer contest.

Change of topic:
     I am having some problems with your web pages:
1) on the index (left side) I cannot go to 2 of the five pages
listed.  (cruisers, capitals)	The page displays a 'question mark
in a white box' for many of the search titles.	 This overlays
the 'hot button area'.
2)   Aaaah...  My other functional brain cell has gone on break,
I'll get back to you if I can recall what the other thing was.

Bye for now,
john L.

Prev: Re: Sa'Vasku ship diagram GIF's Next: Valiant Miniatures?