Prev: Re: UFTWWWP Update: 1-17-98 Next: GZG-ECC Preregistration now open

Re: DS II Figures

From: jon@g... (Ground Zero Games)
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 1998 08:45:53 +0000
Subject: Re: DS II Figures

>Jon,
>
>A few years back you had some 25mm Kr'vak figures in your catalog and I
got a
>few while the family was assigned in Germany.
>
>I finally painted them up and have some people asking about getting
some. Are
>they still in production? Can they be order through K.R. here in the
states?

I assume you mean the OLD KraVak figures - 8 different poses, in "large"
25mm? These have long since been replaced by a new, redesigned range
(no,
KR doesn't have the old ones, but does have the new) from a different
sculptor, and the two don't really mix (same race, but a very different
sculpting style). The moulds for the old ones still exist (though some
are
getting a bit worn), and if you REALLY need some email me privately and
we'll see what we can do.

Jon (GZG)

Prev: Re: UFTWWWP Update: 1-17-98 Next: GZG-ECC Preregistration now open