Prev: Re: HELP NEEDED FROM OVERSEAS LIST MEMBERS! Next: Re: Systems

Re: Systems

From: kx.henderson@q... (Kelvin)
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 1998 15:23:45 +1000 (EST)
Subject: Re: Systems

>One thing I have FINALLY noticed, is in the More Thrust book.	There is
>somethings missing!  I haven't gotten around to studying those ship
>diagrams until now...
>
>On page 23, the ship diagrams,
>  What is the circle with the black triangle supposed to represent? It
>is found in the Strikeboat, and the Lancer.

Not sure about this one off hand.  I forget.  It could be a Submunition
Pack
now that I think about it.  Have a look in the Full Thrust rulebook in
the
section on designing your own ships.  There is a frame in there that
explains the mass and points cost with the symbol drawn next to it.

>  The other symbol is found on the Privateer and Needle Cruiser ships.
>It looks like a filled in circle with a black line sticking out.

That one's easy!  That's a needle beam!

>I have flipped through both books without success.  They only appear on
>the ship diagrams mentioned.

Nope.  The symbols for More Thrust are printed next to the system's
description and in Full Thrust, there is that frame I mentioned above in
the
Ship Design section.

>Suggestion:  In ALL future versions of the game, please provide a
>"Master Symbol Chart" That listed every symbol ever used.

This is a good idea.  Like the one printed in the EFSB above the Minbari
War
Cruiser.

-Kelvin.....

	      "If I could just say a few words,
	       I'd be a better public speaker."
			-Homer Simpson
	    email:  kx.henderson@qut.edu.au

Prev: Re: HELP NEEDED FROM OVERSEAS LIST MEMBERS! Next: Re: Systems