Prev: Re: GZG - East Coast Convention - Prereg starts Jan 20th Next: Re: HELP NEEDED FROM OVERSEAS LIST MEMBERS!

Skirmish FMA?

From: agoodall@s... (Allan Goodall)
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 1998 00:37:10 GMT
Subject: Skirmish FMA?

I asked this question in another message, but I thought I'd make it a
bit more obvious. Has anyone tried to put together a skirmish version
of FMA? I know that Jon has been kicking the idea around, but I was
wondering if anyone had given this a try or had some ideas about it.

Allan Goodall	       agoodall@sympatico.ca

"We come into the world and take our chances
 Fate is just the weight of circumstances
 That's the way that Lady Luck dances
 Roll the bones." - N. Peart

Prev: Re: GZG - East Coast Convention - Prereg starts Jan 20th Next: Re: HELP NEEDED FROM OVERSEAS LIST MEMBERS!