Prev: Re: Computer Full Thrust Next: Allan & Dogs [VERY OFF-TOPIC] was: Re: GZG - East Coast Convention

Re: DS II Figures

From: jon@g... (Ground Zero Games)
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 1998 10:52:14 +0000
Subject: Re: DS II Figures

>In a message dated 98-01-16 03:14:25 EST, Jon T.  wrote:
>
>> The NSL and NAC infantry are now out in 6mm - a full platoon per
pack; just
>>  got the first NAC Power Armour 6mm from the sculptor, the pack will
be out
>>  soon.
>
>Will these be posed identically,  or will there be some variety within
each
>pack  in terms of poses and weapons?
>
>Mike Messenger
>wenmess@aol.com

The NAC and NSL infantry packs each have 4 different figure poses - 2 x
different riflemen, 1 x SAW and 1 x Missile launcher; the NSL Platoon
pack,
for example, has 4 x SAWs, 4 x MLs and 16 assorted riflemen. The PA
packs
will probably have a similar mix when we get the figure variations done.

yet,
but they will follow) are on their way to GeoHex - you'll have to speak
them re: US release dates.

Jon (GZG)

Prev: Re: Computer Full Thrust Next: Allan & Dogs [VERY OFF-TOPIC] was: Re: GZG - East Coast Convention