Prev: Re: HELP NEEDED FROM OVERSEAS LIST MEMBERS! Next: Re: Computer Full Thrust

Systems

From: Donald Hosford <Hosford.donald@a...>
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 1998 01:08:51 -0800
Subject: Systems

One thing I have FINALLY noticed, is in the More Thrust book.  There is
somethings missing!  I haven't gotten around to studying those ship
diagrams until now...

On page 23, the ship diagrams,
  What is the circle with the black triangle supposed to represent? It
is found in the Strikeboat, and the Lancer.
  The other symbol is found on the Privateer and Needle Cruiser ships.
It looks like a filled in circle with a black line sticking out.

I have flipped through both books without success.  They only appear on
the ship diagrams mentioned.

Suggestion:  In ALL future versions of the game, please provide a
"Master Symbol Chart" That listed every symbol ever used.

Thanks

Donald Hosford

Prev: Re: HELP NEEDED FROM OVERSEAS LIST MEMBERS! Next: Re: Computer Full Thrust