Prev: Re: Another Starfire plug, was Re: Strategic Full Thrust Next: Cruiser battle

Re: B5: Infinite range heavy beams ?

From: "Craig" <craig@c...>
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 1998 16:35:49 -0000
Subject: Re: B5: Infinite range heavy beams ?

>Oh, a six.
>Ok, re-roll..
>Oh, another one,
>and another one,
>and another one.
>
><BLAM> one critically injured character :-(
>
>If I remember correctly, the victim is on this list,
>you know who you are ;-)
>
>Alun.

Yes Alun I'm still here - actually she managed to roll 42 on 1d6!
But never mind I recovered and have returned the favour to another
stormtrooper since.
And there was a certain other player's character (also on the list) who
lost
99 SAN in a Cthullu game in one roll
 It just goes to show that sad dice rolls do occur and don't forget FT
ships
don't recover from those hits whereas my RPG character did thankfully.

Craig

Prev: Re: Another Starfire plug, was Re: Strategic Full Thrust Next: Cruiser battle