Prev: Grab Bag of Ideas & Comments. Mostly EFSB Next: Re: Grab Bag of Ideas & Comments. Mostly EFSB

Re: GZG - East Coast Convention - Prereg starts Jan 20th

From: "Alfredo Lorente" <alfredo@b...>
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 1998 11:04:51 +0000
Subject: Re: GZG - East Coast Convention - Prereg starts Jan 20th

>  I was just that I was hoping that there could be something a little
>  bit
> smaller and more intimate.  A convention with less people running
> around and no Magic Munchkins underfoot.

Con of the North, in St. Paul (five minutes away from Minneapolis,
and the capital of the state of Minnesota).  Big enough that it can
keep going, small enough we are using less rooms in the hotel than
last year (last year was the first year it ran at a hotel -
previously it had run at a historic site three blocks away from it's
current location).  This will be it's fourth year running.

They have Magic, the Addiction, but they also got other games - I'm
running Silent Death, Star Grunt, HarnMaster, and Historical CCG's:
Dixie and Eagles (from Coliumbia Games).

If you are inmterested, it is Feb 20-22.  They have a web site, but I
don't have the site at home - laugh if you wanty to, but that site is
at work...

Alfredo

-------
Alfredo Lorente 		  "End This." -- Delenn
Minneapolis, MN 		Lines of Communication
alfredo@bitstream.net	      Babylon 5

Prev: Grab Bag of Ideas & Comments. Mostly EFSB Next: Re: Grab Bag of Ideas & Comments. Mostly EFSB