Prev: Re: GZG - East Coast Convention - Prereg starts Jan 20th Next: Grab Bag of Ideas & Comments. Mostly EFSB

New Campaign Rules & Query

From: "Michael Blair" <amfortas@h...>
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 1998 01:58:50 PST
Subject: New Campaign Rules & Query

I have converted my Full Thrust campaign rules to HTML. The URL is:
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Zone/1070/ft-0043.html

There are also rule fragments at:
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Zone/1070/ft-003.html

I have this image lurking at the back of my mind of two fleets of big
grey starships firing at each other. You can see the flash and
explosions but there is no sound except for a choir singing one of the
good old blood and thunder hymns. Is this a scene from a film? If it is
not then it should be.

		 Michael R. Blair

Prev: Re: GZG - East Coast Convention - Prereg starts Jan 20th Next: Grab Bag of Ideas & Comments. Mostly EFSB