Prev: RE: GZG - East Coast Convention - Prereg starts Jan 20th Next: Re: Another Starfire plug, was Re: Strategic Full Thrust

Re: GZG - East Coast Convention - Prereg starts Jan 20th

From: Jon Davis <davis@a...>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 1998 18:35:48 -0500
Subject: Re: GZG - East Coast Convention - Prereg starts Jan 20th

We are gathering a rough estimate from the numbers of gamemasters
and players coming from various parts of the New England and
Canada areas.  We could have 30-50 participants, maybe more.
I've inquired about other meeting room space and we'll have some
available if we need to expand to additional facilities.

We'll have a better idea once preregistration begins and I start filling

up slots on the prereg and event signup pages.	The Attendee listing
is a listing of definite people in attendance.