Prev: Re: Laserburn Minis Next: Re: FTGZG mailing list

Re: DS II Figures

From: jon@g... (Ground Zero Games)
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 1998 22:21:53 +0000
Subject: Re: DS II Figures

>Are these available for ordering now?	Good now I can do my DSII NAC vs
>Epic Space Marine battle as depicted in the "dumpster" story.
>
>Los

The NAC regular infantry are out, 24 figs (plus metal element bases) per
pack for £2.25; code is DSM-127. The NAC PA, which will be DSM-128,
will be
out soon (hopefully late Jan/early Feb). BTW, the DSM 6mm infantry have
small circular bases that fit into circular holes in the element bases;
by
pure coincidence these bases/holes are the same size as those on GW 6mm
stuff......  ;)

Jon (GZG)