Prev: Re: FTGZG mailing list Next: Re: How do I unsubscribe?

Re: DS II Figures

From: jon@g... (Ground Zero Games)
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 1998 08:17:07 +0000
Subject: Re: DS II Figures

>A question for Jon really,
>
>A while ago I thought I saw a note on the list about plans to produce
the
>SG 25mm range style figures in 6mm for DS II.	Shortly after I saw that
one
>type (NSL I think ?) was available.  I am thinking of getting my hands
on
>some DS II stuff so I was wondering what the progress with this range,
and
>the 25mm vehicles in 6mm, was.
>
>Stuart.
>

>Stuart Murray

The NSL and NAC infantry are now out in 6mm - a full platoon per pack;
just
got the first NAC Power Armour 6mm from the sculptor, the pack will be
out
soon. The masters are on their way to geoHex any day now, contact them
for
US release info. There are 23 different 6mm DSM vehicles out now,
covering
most of the 25mm designs.

Jon (GZG)

Prev: Re: FTGZG mailing list Next: Re: How do I unsubscribe?