Prev: RE: Laserburn Minis Next: DS II Figures

Wanting to make EFSB counters?

From: "Nathan" <njp@c...>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 1998 08:02:46 -0600
Subject: Wanting to make EFSB counters?

Hello all,

If you've been wanting to create some counter from the B5 Project
Earthforce
Sourcebook, now's a great time.

Kinko's (I don't know if this is a local, regional, or national sale,
but
it's worth checking out) is having a sale on color copies.  Color copies
are
$0.69, which is about half off the regular price.  I was able to take in
the
counters PDF file, print it to a color laser printer and make four color
copies for $5.00.  Probably saved around ~$3.00.  The sale lasts until
1/18.

I'm planning on cutting them out and seeing about getting them
laminated.

Just trying to be helpful (I don't work for Kinko's). : )

Nathan

Prev: RE: Laserburn Minis Next: DS II Figures