Prev: Re: Another Starfire plug, was Re: Strategic Full Thrust Next: RE: Laserburn Minis

Adapting VOTOMS to DirtSide II

From: HRAZ71A@p... (MR DAVID E PETERS)
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 1998 08:37:10, -0500
Subject: Adapting VOTOMS to DirtSide II

     Dear List members:

      I recentely purchased the VOTOMS RPG a few weeks ago, and it is
an interesting source of information on that television series.  And
it does have information on vehicles that are easy to adapt to Dirt
Side II.   I have a question regarding the size class of the VOTOMS I
place them about Size Class 2 and would allow them to carry weapons
equal to Size Class +1.  This would reflect their carrying a rifle
based weapon.

     Also can anybody recommend miniatures that would best represent
the VOTOMS in 1/285th scale.

     Sincerely

      David Peters

Prev: Re: Another Starfire plug, was Re: Strategic Full Thrust Next: RE: Laserburn Minis