Prev: Re: Laserburn Minis Next: Re: Another Starfire plug, was Re: Strategic Full Thrust

Re: Mailing List?

From: Jonathan white <jw4@b...>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 1998 08:39:02 +0000

At 21:03 14/01/98 +0100, you wrote:
>> Subscribe FTGZG-L your name <...or was it email address...>
Name. Not that it matters, as it gets your email address from the
subscription message. I always thought you had to be subscribed before
you
could send messages to the list anyway...

>probably didn't. Brian, Mike - did your posts bounce too? Or, Jon
>(list-Jon, not Jon T.) - has he subscribed? (...in which case you can
>answer it yourself, Martin <g>)
The subscriber list does have an entry for mpohl@usa.net, and I haven't
seen any errors from that address so...

			TTFN
				Jon

Prev: Re: Laserburn Minis Next: Re: Another Starfire plug, was Re: Strategic Full Thrust