Prev: Read: FT Scenario - Dragon Twins Next: Re: Mailing List?

Helltank and Helltank Destroyer

From: "George,Eugene M" <Eugene.M.George@k...>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 1998 11:44:09 -0800
Subject: Helltank and Helltank Destroyer

Hola Amigos !

Has anyone got a copy of them ol' Microgames Helltank and Helltank
Destroyer handy for reference (I have a copy of HT but it is packed away
in the unfathomable depths of the garage-morass). I was thinking that
the units and background might make for mmm-mmm good D2 gaming.
Oversized and multi-turreted tanks are always fun. IIRC there were
Japanese, Israeli, Brazilian tanks, Maybe Ruski too ?? And now that I've
blown open my retro-game-vault-synapses what about Rivets and BOPPers.

Later,

Gene

Prev: Read: FT Scenario - Dragon Twins Next: Re: Mailing List?