Prev: Re: Naval Intelligence Next: RE: Help! - EFSB Rule Variants (Minor spoiler)

Re: Full Thrust/Traveller Conversion

From: "Dean Gundberg" <dean.gundberg@b...>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 98 17:31:23 -0600
Subject: Re: Full Thrust/Traveller Conversion

 Scott Nolan wrote:
 > Hi.	I've put up a page showing my attempt to convert Traveller ships
 > Full Thrust.
 > It's at:  http://www.erols.com/nolan/conversion.htm

 > Comments are welcomed.

 Nice page and good conversion information.  After a quick run through
it
 seems that you have hit everything except for one thing.......sample
ship
 designs ;-)

 It would be nice to have some ship designs at the end to see how the
 conversion works and the designs of the common ships from the source
 material.

 Dean
 <dean.gundberg@bcbsnd.com>

Prev: Re: Naval Intelligence Next: RE: Help! - EFSB Rule Variants (Minor spoiler)