Prev: Re: FT Scenario - Dragon Twins Next: Re: New Superior Models Land and Space Combat Miniatures

New Superior Models Land and Space Combat Miniatures

From: Game Masters <William.Char@s...>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 1998 02:22:12 -0800
Subject: New Superior Models Land and Space Combat Miniatures

For the land-combat gamers, we now carry all Entomalian Empire MAATAC
War
Machines.  These heavily detailed tanks are perfect for your Stargrunt
or Epic
40,000 games.

And, for the space-combat gamers, we now carry the Avarian United Worlds
Vulture-class Galactic Attack Carrier.	This Carrier is a beauty to
behold and
would make a perfect addition to your Full Thrust, Silent Death, or
Starfleet
Battles games.

Finally, all miniature prices have returned to their mid-1997 levels:
20% off
the list price on everything!  And, no shipping and handling charges for
orders
over $100.

See http://www.stellargames.com

Prev: Re: FT Scenario - Dragon Twins Next: Re: New Superior Models Land and Space Combat Miniatures