Prev: Re: Robotech for Full Thrust Next: Re: New to the list

RE: DSII - Freefall bombs

From: kx.henderson@q... (Kelvin)
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 1998 16:54:00 +1000 (EST)
Subject: RE: DSII - Freefall bombs

>I know it explains how it works in the DFO section of air attacks, but
>what it doesn't list what blast area is used to resolve the fire (2
>inch, 3 inch?)

Same as that used by an artillery barrage, I think, which is a 2" radius
template.  Pretty sure that's what they use.  I can't remember how many
chits you draw for each target of the DFO attack though.

-Kelvin.....

	      "If I could just say a few words,
	       I'd be a better public speaker."
			-Homer Simpson
	    email:  kx.henderson@qut.edu.au

Prev: Re: Robotech for Full Thrust Next: Re: New to the list