Prev: Re: Lost SG2 Fiction Next: Re: DSII - Freefall bombs

Re: DSII - Freefall bombs

From: tanker@b...
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 1998 20:55:11 -0800
Subject: Re: DSII - Freefall bombs

At 02:46 PM 1/12/98 +1100, you wrote:
>Does anyone know what the effect of freefall bombs in dirtside is?
I've
>looked through the whole book & couldn't find which effect to use.  It
>only seems to list the artillery barrages.
>
>'Neath Southern Skies

See page 41, Deadfall Ordnance Attack Resolution.

-----
Paul J. Calvi Jr.
tanker@best.com

"If I had time...to study war, I think I should concentrate almost
entirely
on the 'actualities of war,' the effects of tiredness, hunger, fear,
lack
of sleep, weather....The principles of strategy and tactics...are
absurdly
simple: it is the actualities that make war so complicated and so
difficult, and are usually neglected by historians."

--FM Archibald Wavell to B.H. Liddell Hart (as quoted in "Frontsoldaten:
The German Soldier in World War Two" by Stephen G. Fritz.)

Prev: Re: Lost SG2 Fiction Next: Re: DSII - Freefall bombs