Prev: FT Scenario - Dragon Twins Next: Re: Robotech for Full Thrust

Re: Robotech for Full Thrust

From: Brian <pdga6560@c...>
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 1998 00:27:20 -0800
Subject: Re: Robotech for Full Thrust

> Hi,
> I heard that the Cartoon Network is going to be playing Robotech, and
that
> got me to wondering. Has anyone done a Robotech conversion for Full
> Thrust?

This has been discussed on the list before. The
consensus was that there is no way to balance the
millions of Zentroni battlecruisers against 1 supership
and some flights of fighters from a single planet. If
played to win, the Zentroni would always win.

Still, it would be interesting to see stats for the
Zentroni battlecruisers and the SDF-1.

--
Brian Bell
pdga6560@csi.com

Prev: FT Scenario - Dragon Twins Next: Re: Robotech for Full Thrust