Prev: Re: Strategic Stargrunt Next: Re: FT/DS/SG : Dune

Re: Cylon Base Ship (was Abbey National)

From: Brendan Pratt <bastard@o...>
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 1998 08:19:05 +1100
Subject: Re: Cylon Base Ship (was Abbey National)

Tim Jones wrote:

> On Thursday, January 08, 1998 3:56 PM, Rob Paul
> [SMTP:rpaul@worf.molbiol.ox.ac.uk] wrote:
> > Happy New Year, all-
> >
> >	    Has anyone else in the UK noticed the Abbey National advert
in which
> > the bloke is building the space-station kit which appears in More
Thrust?

> No, not yet,	but thats the cylon base ship kit in MT, they
re-released it last
> year
snip

Revel re-released the Cylon Base Star model a little while ago, which
makes two great space stations or one really huge starbase - I got a
couple cheaply from a local dealer...
--
Brendan Pratt - bastard@oalink.com.au - Complete Bastard.
"I always said you could get more with a kind word - and a two by four

Prev: Re: Strategic Stargrunt Next: Re: FT/DS/SG : Dune