Prev: Strategic Stargrunt Next: Off-topic Abbey National

Re: A little SGII Tale

From: "I had no idea that Jay Leno's chin had such magical powers." <cthulhu@c...>
Date: Thu, 08 Jan 1998 06:43:49 -0600
Subject: Re: A little SGII Tale

Tom Miller wrote:

>	  "That," said the sergant, "is what happens when you combine
several
> centuries of extensive genetic and bionic engineering with being
raised
> from birth to worship an immortal psychopath.  Makes you understand
the
> Promixa Covenant, doesn't it?"  He sighed.  "Stupid goddamned
fanatics.
> They think they entire universe should play by their rules.  Well,
fuck
> that.  We're gonna show 'em how a was is SUPPOSED to be fought.  Space
> Marines, my ass!"  He kicked the corpse again, not gently.  "How do
you
> like life at ground zero, asshole?"

	Heretic!  Foul follower of Chaos!!!  Blasphemer of the most Holy
Emperor of Mankind!!!!!

	You wonderfully clever soul, you.....
--
Later,
Mark A. Siefert

	"There are just two rules of governance in a free society:  Keep
your
hands to yourself.  Mind your own business.  Bill, keep your hands to
yourself.  Hillary, mind your own business.

	-P. J. O'Rourke
	From a speech for The Cato Institute,
	May 6, 1993

E-MAIL: cthulhu@csd.uwm.edu		WWW: http://www.uwm.edu/~cthulhu
=

Prev: Strategic Stargrunt Next: Off-topic Abbey National