Prev: Re: Roles of various ship classes Next: Not exactly Re: Roles of various ship classes

Re: <offtopic>I-War</offtopic>

From: Stuart Murray <smurray@a...>
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 1998 13:44:22 -0500
Subject: Re: <offtopic>I-War</offtopic>

>FYI although a little off topic this is of general space gaming
interest
>I have just read a good review of the game I-War for budding
>space captains.
>
>In brief it gives you a fully modelled 3D ship to command
>with a realistic space flight model to die for and it
>runs a a PC with last years specification.

On a slightly different note.  There was some mention a while ago about
computer version of Full Thrust.  Does anyone know what happened to it ?

Stuart.

Stuart Murray

Department Of Molecular Genetics
Albert Einstein College Of Medicine
1300 Morris Park Avenue
Bronx
New York 10461

Tel: (718) 430 4289
smurray@aecom.yu.edu

Prev: Re: Roles of various ship classes Next: Not exactly Re: Roles of various ship classes