Prev: RE: Roles of various ship classes Next: <offtopic>I-War</offtopic>

Re: Roles of various ship classes

From: "Your father's an Elder God? Funny how you forgot to mention that little detail..." <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Wed, 07 Jan 1998 11:56:37 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: Roles of various ship classes

>>>Specificly, what kind of ship was appropriately
>>>armed with Pulse Torpedos.
>>
>>No one ever worries about what type of ship I put a pulse torp in
>>'cause I rarely, if ever, hit with the bloody things. Even at point-
>>blank range.	:-/  (hey, Aaron, *how* many P-torps did I fire in that
>>last game of ours, and *how* close were my ships to yours, and *how*
>>many hit on a '3' or better? '2' or better?)
>>
>>M 'can't hit the broad side of a barn from 2 feet away' k
><snip>
>
>You forgot to add, "With a shotgun"  8P

Well, specifically with a p-torp; I might actually have a *chance*
with a shotgun!  ;-)

Mk
-
"Well, you could do that. And I could nail your head to the table, set
fire to
it, and feed your charred remains to the Pakmara. But, it's an imperfect
world,
and we never get exactly what we want. So get used to it."

Prev: RE: Roles of various ship classes Next: <offtopic>I-War</offtopic>