Next: Roles of various ship classes

Weird Server Problems...

From: Jerry 'Ghoti' Han <jhan@i...>
Date: Wed, 07 Jan 1998 01:46:22 -0500
Subject: Weird Server Problems...

I remember something about Jon being away for vacation until the
middle of January, so I don't know if anybody is playing with the
server.

I did send a subscribe message last night, and today I got a
whole bunch of messages ('round 40).  I'm going to be putting them
up as part of the Mailing List Archive, but I'm trying to figure out
how many I missed.  According to the messages I got, nobody sent
anything Sunday Jan 4th, and Sunday, Dec 27th.	(Hmmm, both Sundays.
Server maintenance?)

Anyways, when I put the archives up (Thursday, probably , since it's
so late here and I gotta work tomorrow), if anybody notices anything
missing, please pass it along.

Thanks,
J.

--
 *** Jerry Han - jhan@idigital.net - http://www.idigital.net/jhan ***
 "There's a place, that I believe in, partly truth, and partly fiction.

Next: Roles of various ship classes