Prev: RE: CinC Sci-Fi (was Re: How a minature should look) Next: Re: RE: Hello-ello-ello? Anyone home-ome-ome?

RE: Turn Order

From: "Haun, Gilles - SSG" <haung@e...>
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 1998 10:17:26 -0500
Subject: RE: Turn Order

By the same token, you never know what type of counter-measures were
installed on the computers to prevent operation when a ship's captured
and they don't know the proper start up sequences.  The liklihood of
getting the engines online is better than getting the weapons online.
Then again, its all moot if the ship is captured intact during a
boarding raid and the GM rules that the Ship's captain hasn't had time
to deactivate the ship.

Gil