Prev: Re: CinC Sci-Fi (was Re: How a minature should look) Next: test

Re: UFTWWW offline?

From: "Your father's an Elder God? Funny how you forgot to mention that little detail..." <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Mon, 05 Jan 1998 12:34:54 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: UFTWWW offline?

>The Unofficial FT WWW page seems to be off-line, I get connection
refused
>by the server, is Mark moving it to its new Geo-cities home, as I've
been
>not receiving over the holiday I may have missed any re-direction
information?

I've been online through the holidays, haven't seen any msgs indicating
the move has happened (or any msgs for that matter ;). So I don't think
you've missed anything that we all haven't missed.

Mk
-
I'm not giving in to security under pressure,
I'm not missing out on the promise of adventure,
I'm not giving up on implausible dreams -
Experience to extremes...experience to extremes....
					   Rush - "The Enemy Within"

Prev: Re: CinC Sci-Fi (was Re: How a minature should look) Next: test