Prev: Re: CinC Sci-Fi (was Re: How a minature should look) Next: RE: Stargrunt II Unofficial Web Site

Re: Stargrunt II Unofficial Web Site

From: Stuart Murray <smurray@a...>
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 1997 19:56:34 -0500
Subject: Re: Stargrunt II Unofficial Web Site

Hi Jeremy,

>Well after pondering for some time, and pouting about the lack of
>information about Stargrunt on the web (yes, I know there are pages)
I've
>put together an Unofficial Stargrunt II Web Site.

Great to see some one has made a rival to the FT site at last !  I have
bunch of scans of figs and stuff which, if you think they are OK could
help
you kick off your gallery.  They are all currently on my web pages

http://steelhead.aecom.yu.edu/stuart/LittleSoldiers.html

for a NSL trooper and NAC marine

http://steelhead.aecom.yu.edu/stuart/USCMC/USCMC-Pix/MarinePics.html

for a bunch of Greanadier Future warriors

http://steelhead.aecom.yu.edu/stuart/USCMC.html

more GFWs and some blurb about converting SG II to use the USCMC from
the
Aliens films.  OK so this may seem like a shameless plug for my pages
too,
but seriously if you see any images you would like I can mail them to
you
as .jpg or any other format you want.

At the risk of repeating mysel,f its good to see others into SG II,
sometimes it seems like the list isn't too interested in it.  Best
wishes
with the page !

Stuart.

Stuart Murray

Department Of Molecular Genetics
Albert Einstein College Of Medicine
1300 Morris Park Avenue
Bronx
New York 10461

Tel: (718) 430 4289
smurray@aecom.yu.edu

Prev: Re: CinC Sci-Fi (was Re: How a minature should look) Next: RE: Stargrunt II Unofficial Web Site