Prev: Re: Testing Next: Re: Testing

Re: Testing

From: Doug_Evans/CSN/UNEBR@U...
Date: Thu, 25 Dec 1997 08:42:04 -0600
Subject: Re: Testing

Well, here in the middle US, I'm looking out of my home window at a
lovely
winter scene, including  a few inches of snow that fell just yesterday,
give those sentimental for such things, a white Christmas.

Funny, I've also got 8 days off, starting with yesterday, but that's
just
because my employer, a University, makes it's employees take most
'holidays' during the winter shutdown.

Still, inspite of my total Bah, Humbug-ism, I shall wish all pleasant
days,
with celebration and reflections that Christmas and Hanukkah can bring,
and
a most auspicious New Year!

Oh, by the way, as you are in Japan, do you have any ideas where to find
those lovely Legend of Galactic Heroes resin ship kits or perhaps a copy
of
Tsukuda's Vermillion Campaign?

;->= Just teasing,  couldn't help myself.

The_Beast

Prev: Re: Testing Next: Re: Testing