Prev: Re: B5P/EFS conversion to FT2 (long) Next: Re: Old Sathar (Star Frontiers) box sets

B5P/EFS season 3 - 4 SPOILERS

From: Tim Jones <Tim.Jones@S...>
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 1997 12:39:04 -0000
Subject: B5P/EFS season 3 - 4 SPOILERS

On Monday, December 22, 1997 12:20 PM, Surrender?? You tell them they're
on the
Naughty List! [SMTP:KOCHTE@stsci.edu] wrote:
> [some minor spoilers for late season 3 for those of you who have not
> yet seen; don't read beyond this point if you don't wanna know]

Season 4 spoilers added

>> 'Twas my impression the Shadow Escort was that little diddy we saw
> in "Shadow Dancing",

Isn't the shadow escort/scout shown on the Season 4 title sequence it
looks
like a clawed hand version of the usual shadow cruiser (battle crab).

Anyone done the stats for the shadow missiles?

sincerely
tim jones
--
Reality is for those who can't cope with Science Fiction.

Prev: Re: B5P/EFS conversion to FT2 (long) Next: Re: Old Sathar (Star Frontiers) box sets