Prev: Re: Old Sathar (Star Frontiers) box sets Next: Re: Old Sathar (Star Frontiers) box sets

Re: ALIENS APC - 25mm scale

From: "Jeremy Sadler" <jsadler@e...>
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 1997 10:55:43 +1100
Subject: Re: ALIENS APC - 25mm scale

>I noticed in the toy store the other day that Galoob
>is selling ALIENS toys in the 20-25mm range.  They
>have a great looking APC from the movie that's about
>6" long - great for a game of STARGRUNT.  BTW, you
>can order straight from Galoob on their web site
>(looks like it's just for ALIENS/PREDATOR toys).

Oh yes..

How long you been around? :)

I have been on a quest to get these APCs for some time. Yes, you can
order
direct from Galoob - if you live within the United States. You can order
internationally through other places, but... you pay through the nose
for
postage to Australia (last count, get this: US$24 - more than twice what
each is worth).

I am STILL on that quest, though I haven't heard anything back from my
contact who is supposedly looking them up for me...

Jeremy
----
Jeremy M. Sadler
jsadler@earthling.net
http://nemesis.com.au/fastjax

Prev: Re: Old Sathar (Star Frontiers) box sets Next: Re: Old Sathar (Star Frontiers) box sets