Prev: RE: Kill Adien Stienke!!! Next: Long range weaponry

Re: Stargrunt TOE's/OB

From: "Evan Powles" <epowles@p...>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 1997 16:59:17 +1100
Subject: Re: Stargrunt TOE's/OB

-----Original Message-----
From: Haun, Gilles, SSG <haung@eustis.army.mil>

>Where can I find this web page, Evan Powles' that is?

The misleadingly titled Oceanic Union Stargrunt Page was originally
created
because I thought the first prototype OU figure was rather cool, and was
trying to think of an excuse to put up a useful web page. It grew to
include
a gallery of painted figures, some catalogue information from Eureka
Miniatures on the OU and New Israeli range and some orbats by Owen
Glover.

I haven't announced to the list the latest couple of changes, which
involved
getting the OU list in line with Eureka's latest catalogue update and a
New
Israeli listing (the latter lifted from GZG's latest update).

The page is at http://peninsula.starway.net.au/~epowles/eureka.html

Prev: RE: Kill Adien Stienke!!! Next: Long range weaponry