Prev: Re: Cruiser Duel - All positions are filled Next: Re: A Full Thrust Font for Ship Design? (OFF TOPIC)

Re: FT/DS/SG: More Bugs & Scenario

From: "Oerjan Ohlson" <oerjan.ohlson@n...>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 1997 19:22:09 +0100
Subject: Re: FT/DS/SG: More Bugs & Scenario

Denny Graver wrote:

> Another Bug novel worth reading is the BUG WARS by Robert Asprin.  It

> tells the story of the campaigns against the insect coalition by the

> Tzen, a race of Lizard-like aliens.  Humans are not featured in the
book

> (hooray).

[snip]

Argh. This is the third time in two days I recieve this message - but
last
time the title was simply "Bugs", and IIRC the title was slightly
different
the first time too.

I don't mind list hickups that cause double posts, but please don't send
the same post twice under different headers... :-(

Oerjan Ohlson

"Life is like a sewer.
- Hen3ry

Prev: Re: Cruiser Duel - All positions are filled Next: Re: A Full Thrust Font for Ship Design? (OFF TOPIC)