Prev: Scouting and campaign Next: Portland Gaming (was: Fleet Spacing)

Stargrunt

From: "JACAR" <jacar@v...>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 1997 15:58:47 EST
Subject: Stargrunt

Could somebody give me a review of Stargrunt?  I would especially
like to know a brief summary of how the game mechanics work.

Thanks,

John

Somewhere in the world there is defeat for everyone.  Some are
destroyed by defeat, and some made small and mean by victory.
Greatness lives in one who triumphs equally over defeat and victory.
		    John Steinbeck -- The Acts of King Arthur and His
Noble Knights

Prev: Scouting and campaign Next: Portland Gaming (was: Fleet Spacing)