Prev: Re: 3 arc cost Next: UK online games stores?

Re: The EFSB B5 Rules

From: jon@g... (Ground Zero Games)
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 1997 09:26:15 +0000
Subject: Re: The EFSB B5 Rules

>Having had a look at the ship control sheets available from the
Chameleon
>Eclectic web page, I have noticed something about the Minbari War
Cruiser.
>It seems to have a serious lack of fighter defence.  Lots of Beams, but
no
>fighter defence.  I don't have the rules yet (wish I did) but I was
>wondering how the Minbari cope with enemy fighters?  Are there special
rules
>for shooting at foghters with the beams?  We see the War Cruisers have
>field day against Star Furies in "And the Sky Full of Stars".
>
>Just curious.
>
>-Kelvin.....

The Minbari have special rules for shooting at fighters with their beam
projectors, at reduced power settings - because this is what we have
seen
happen in the series, slicing through fighter squadrons with great
effect!

Jon (GZG)

Prev: Re: 3 arc cost Next: UK online games stores?