Prev: Re: FW: : here ya go.... Next: Re: Dual Wave Gun Ship

Re: Earth Force Source Book Review

From: Adrian Bruce <adrian@i...>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 1997 10:44:42 +0900
Subject: Re: Earth Force Source Book Review

Tom Granvold wrote:

>     I nice review.
>

>     Next I'd love to see control sheets for other ships, Drazi,
Vree,
> and of course the White Stars, Vorlon, and Shadow ships. :-)	Does
> anyone know if there are plans for other source books to include
these?

Not quite what the question asked, but...

Well, .pdf files for the control sheets and counters are now on the
Babylon Project Web site, and I've just noticed that FreeHand can read
them and save them in it's own editable format...... So it is easy
enough to draw up the graphics of Shadow ships etc. to look
indistiguisable
from the real thing.... if you come up with the stats 8^)...

--

	Adrian Bruce   adrian@inetc.roland.co.jp
	Science Fiction Fantasy Design and Implementation

Prev: Re: FW: : here ya go.... Next: Re: Dual Wave Gun Ship