Prev: RE: Missiles and Submunition ideas Next: RE: Fleet Spacing

Re: FW: : here ya go....

From: agoodall@s... (Allan Goodall)
Date: Tue, 09 Dec 1997 23:50:20 GMT
Subject: Re: FW: : here ya go....

On Mon, 8 Dec 1997 21:16:23 -0500, Magetower <magetower@earthlink.net>
wrote:

>It's the first snowball fight of the season ~ ~ ~ ~ Consider yourself
>hit!!!

Christ, not another stupid snowball fight. This was cute the first
dozen times I received one. Now they are just plain annoying.

While I appreciate the spirit in which it was posted, could you please
NOT post these kinds of messages to the list.

"Unlike serial killer profiling, writing is a lonely and
depressing profession." - Jose Chung, Millenium

Prev: RE: Missiles and Submunition ideas Next: RE: Fleet Spacing