Prev: WSGS Tournament. Next: Milwaukee Area FTers Needed for Playtest:

SV: What makes a Capital ship Capital?

From: "Oerjan Ohlson" <oerjan.ohlson@n...>
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 1997 23:10:54 +0100
Subject: SV: What makes a Capital ship Capital?

Mikko asked (concerning badly-massed weapons):

> > > How about the "3 arcs is the only thing that makes sense" problem?
> >
> > No quick patch for FTII, no.
>
> Oh, I thought you were talking about how you're going to change it for

> the Fleet Book. I was under the impression the FB would have the FTIII

> design system (or at least an extremely close relative).

Guess why I said "...for FTII" :-) Your impression is correct, but I
can't
tell very much about it without Jon's permission. The change in A mass
from
3 to 4, OTOH, is not FTIII material.

Later,

Oerjan Ohlson

"Life is like a sewer.
- Hen3ry

Prev: WSGS Tournament. Next: Milwaukee Area FTers Needed for Playtest: