Prev: Re: Boarding Ships and Landing Ships Next: Re: EF Sourcebook, Carrier vs. Big Guns, and other thoughts

Re: Boarding Ships and Landing Ships

From: Brian Bell <pdga6560@c...>
Date: Sun, 07 Dec 1997 18:08:42 -0800
Subject: Re: Boarding Ships and Landing Ships

  On turn 11 I write the movement orders as if it can see the moment it
decloaks.  I agree that he can write orders the moment that he can see.
If he decloaks at the begining of the turn, he can write orders for that
turn. But would be subject to missile attack. If he does not decloak
until start of movement, he would have written movement for that turn
(as he could not see during the orders phase).

--

Brian Bell

pdga6560@csi.com

http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/pdga6560/fthome.html

Prev: Re: Boarding Ships and Landing Ships Next: Re: EF Sourcebook, Carrier vs. Big Guns, and other thoughts