Prev: Re: EF Sourcebook, Carrier vs. Big Guns, and other thoughts Next: Re: GZG Player Location Page - kinda sorta monthly posting

Re: GZG Player Location Page - kinda sorta monthly posting

From: "Jeremy Sadler" <jsadler@e...>
Date: Sun, 7 Dec 1997 10:46:26 +1100
Subject: Re: GZG Player Location Page - kinda sorta monthly posting

Greetings from me this time!

> There are two lists being maintained at this time. Jeremy Sadler is
hosting
> one, and I am hosting the other. I don't have Jeremy's URL memorized,
but
> you can find it linked off of my page at the bottom. The URL for my
page
is:

Well, to help with the memory, the address of my Player Locations Site
(which has moved - again!) is:

http://nemesis.com.au/fastjax/gzgames

...and should be staying there for some time now. No more Tripod ads!
YAY!

The site has been updated (6 December 1997) and is currently in the
process
of an overhaul.

Jeremy
----